How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71129
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The barrister from Lome Togo named Barrister Bright Oshimole,

This answer was rated:

The barrister from Lome Togo named Barrister Bright Oshimole, has said that now the money is in a bank in spain, this bank has contacted me, the bank is the CaixaBank, S.A. they are now holding $2,500,000.00 for me which is in a account which they have also set up for me, they have asked that I pay them (the bank in spain) an insurance bond seal on the amount that I have with them in order for me to be able to transfer some of my money in my account with them "Banco Generalitat" of spain into my "Nationwide" account here in the UK, the fee that they are asking for from me is 5678.50 euro which they will return to my account, this fee is for a mandatory municipal aggregate levy, this all to me is very real, I may have this money in a account there, my barrister from Togo says that I can go there to the bank in spain and see for myself, I have also talked to the director of customer department of the Spanish bank named Mr Ruben Hernandez, he says it is real and not a scam, what should I do, pay the 5678.50 euro fee or not?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
This is a scam.
Barristers do not conduct this kind of litigation.
Also, if you had won the lottery you would not need to make any payment at all. What they are saying is a nonsense.
Just tell them to make a transfer if indeed you have won.
If you have given them your bank account details then close down the account and open another.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you