Say that you received a deposit items out of 10 items

Say that you received a deposit for two items out of 10 items priced on an estimate for refurbishment works and you have written next to these two particular items 'agreed' and signed. Am I committed at all to do the other items in the list, when I have specifically written next to them 'to be agreed?'. Keep in mind that the estimate didn't even have a date as it was only a list of things the client wished to carry out and a rough price was put for every item as an estimated budget for the each item.
No you aren't. The way you describe it the list is a wish list with price and performance yet to be agreed relative to the other eight items.
Happy to discuss.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.