How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hope you can help the other day my wife got accused of

Customer Question

hope you can help the other day my wife got accused of sexual abuse on her brother when she was 13, which was very untrue, the police was informed, a DC came and talked to my wife about it and there was no truth in it, her brother has never liked his own sister, never and he has always tried to get her into trouble, always have been nasty to here in the past and now he has done this to her, he has been in prison more than once she has been asphalted by him more that once as a young girl, and now he has come up with this she really very afraid of him, and she cant go out on her own etc. to town unless I am with her , can we do anything about this the police said to get a molestation out against him and how do we go about this and is it easy to do so we can keep him away from her,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Has there been any recent contact?
Is she from a family where the police are always being called to rows?
Don't get involved in this. You leave it to her to sort out. Don't place yourself a risk.