How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am an Expat that was contracted work in Scotland,

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am an Expat that was contracted for a work in Scotland, do I need to pay a Solicitor to get the Employee Sponsorship Authorasation Certificate to enter the UK, or is it a Scam?
Thank you.
What is your nationality and what is the name and address of the person offering you a contract?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am a South African, working in the U.A.E.

Greg Logan, Ayrshire Hospitals Limited,


G2 4TP



United Kingdom

[email protected] com

Phone 0044-793 -7432531

And the Solicitor I have to pay: Scott Sim

Phone 0***-***-****992

Please do not send any money to any such person.
There is an Iain Scott Sim registered as a solicitor but he practises employment law, not immigration law.
Furthermore, there is no requirement for you as an employee to pay for a sponsorship licence for an employer.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you