12826847

Is a CCJ registered against the property details of which have

is a CCJ registered against the property details of which have been given by the debtor falsely.or is the CCJ registered against the debtors name
A CCJ runs against the debtor.
The indebted house is a complete myth.
The only issue arising from the address is that a person using an address falsely may be added to the credit rating of those at the address as an associated person. Even then they can file a correction or notice of disassociation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.Your answer is all I need.Your prompt atten is appreciated

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/