How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

There ! I got caught missusing a disable badge and after

Customer Question

Hi there ! I got caught missusing a disable badge and after 6 months I got a letter from the local borough to appear in court in regards ***** ***** matter. I am admitting the plea and the mitigation form to the court.
Due to the cost of the car insurance I have the car registered at a different address (relative of mine) than the one I actually live. I have changed everything on the car, the drivers license, log book etc.
With the mitigation form, I need to send proof of my expences as you know for the court to see in order to pay the fine. But all these proofs have a different address at the top.
Would that be a problem ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No, you dont have to send proof. All you are required to do is fill out your income and expenses. The Court generally does not require proof. So the address difference wont be an issue.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?