How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I was granted two years leave following my marriage to a

Customer Question

I was granted two years leave following my marriage to a woman with a settled status in the UK. The relationship has only lasted for about 8 months. I want to apply for leave to remain. I'd like to know

which application Form to use to apply for leave to remain in the UK.

I would like to know at least in 200 words what representation I should make in respect of this application.

Please note that the leave has been curtailed by the Home Office on 24th June 2015, and I have been asked to leave the UK.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law