How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been split from my ex wife since 2006 and was receiving

Customer Question

I have been split from my ex wife since 2006 and was receiving acess to my son on a fortnightly basis and an overnight stay once a month. Recently someone sent an anonymous letter saying they had a concern for my sons welfare as I was dating multiple women and letting my son meet some of them and also that while I had him I was abusing him by using hypnosis and NLP on him. The police were contacted by my ex wife and they said no crime had been committed although the letter had been passed onto social services and they have recommended that no contact between me and my son take place until investigations are completed. What I want to know is where do I stand on access to my son at present and once investigations are completed as I know for a fact these have been lies sent to my wife as I would never mistreat my son. The contact arrangement was never an official legal one as we were always encouraged to work things out between ourselves.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay I'm happy to wait



Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first/How old is the child and where do you think these accusations came from?Clare