How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10775
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

Which form do I need to fill to find out when a covenant on

This answer was rated:

Which form do I need to fill to find out when a covenant on my property runs out or how to get it lifted. Is it Forn AN1 UN1. CN1 or AP1?

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Are you just trying to find out the wording of the covenant or are you wishing to get the covenant removed?

Have you got a copy of your Land Registry deeds?

I look forward to hearing from you.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have a copy of my deeds, but know that there is a covenant on my property restricting me from building anything on it unless it is attached to my property. I also have a restriction that does not enable me to run a business from my home. Many properties in my area that have covenants are finding that their covenants expire in 2017. I would eventually like to have it removed unless it expires in the not too distant future
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awaiting reply?

Hi Gitta,

Apologies for the delay.

You need to obtaina copy of your Title from the Land Registry. The ofifcial name for these is "Official Copies" and sets out all the covenants that affect your proeprty.

You will be able to obtain a copy from the Land Registry, following this link-

I hope this assists and answers your question.

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you