How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My claim was a Strike Out and I was ordered to pay 50,000 GBP...... However,

This answer was rated:

My claim was a Strike Out and I was ordered to pay 50,000 GBP......
However, I am an income beneficiary and the Defendant (the Trustees) owe me benefits dating back from June 16th, 2007 to today.
Now the Trustees are taking me to Court for not paying the 50,000 GBP judgement Order.
If the Trustees owe me benefits amounting to 475,000 GBP should they not "pay themselves"
from what is already owed to me?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes if you are owed money you have a defence of set off. This means it's just deducted.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
If you give me your number I can call this afternoon.
If you give me a call I will ring this afternoon.
Do you want to give me your number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My # ***** ***** 34###-##-####/p>

I assume the Court order was based in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Gibraltar, which is under UK law...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Gibraltar is under the UK Minister Julie Girling.....

Ok, I will call shortly.
Hi. I tried calling and the person didnt have a clue what I was on about!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

I am sorry I gave you by mistake my mother's telephone.

I have been out and have just returned. I needed some fresh air

I am so stressed about Tuesday and going to jail. I am sorry I missed your call. You are very kind.

My home # ***** *****###-##-####....Thanks again. Susannah

Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Just one more question......I thought, apart from defending myself...

Could I counterclaim?



You can if you file a defence AND counter claim.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks Alex...You have been very very helpful.



I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.