How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Further to my previous question i need help in filling

Customer Question

further to my previous question i need help in filling the n244 form.
my questions:
1. am i claimant or defendant?
2. what order am i asking the court to make?
3. how to prepare draft of the order?
4. what level of judge does the hearing need?
5. how to prepare witness statement or statement of truth in favor of my application?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
1) Defendant
2) Set aside
3) Dont worry about that
4) District
5) You need to set out why you dont owe the money
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i need proper text for the statement of truth. can you please write the opening and the closing para?

I will fill in the details..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are you not able to write the wording for me over here?

is the extra fees in addition to £18 or inclusive?

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Sadly I cant be instructed. You just need to set out your position and as long as it includes the words: I believe the statement is true to the best of my knowledge or belief, or words to that effect, its ok.