How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Madam, Would you mind giving me a lawyer's name

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Would you mind giving me a lawyer's name in London whom can help me
to clear my issue with Ulster Bank. Because although almost than 10 months
I still didn't receive my fund transfer.I've already complaint to Ulster Bank
Complaint Handling and finally to Ombusdman but still didn't clear until now.
Thanks before for all your kindness attention and help.
Your sincerely,
mrs Jeannette Rismayanti

Please refer to the Law Society's Find a Solicitor search facility here (the legal issue is consumer and civil rights) and the location is (London):

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you