How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Dear Alex W., I came from the Czech republic. I did not

This answer was rated:

Dear Alex W.,
I came from the Czech republic. I did not know that I can use no claim of bonus from this country. When I found out that I can use it, so I asked for confirmation, but during that time I changed insurance company. I have two confirmation of no claim of bonus. I submited evidence to my current insurance company with the fact that I sent them two confirmation from both insurers. I have 6 years from Kooperativa and 1 year from eCar. Autonet my present insurer disclaim a confirmation from before previous years and only accepted 1 year fro mlast year and reason was that previous eCar insurance company the last insurer didn`t merge no claim bonus from before last insurer Kooperativa and second that no claim bonus it can not be older than two years, but my confirmation will reaches two years in October 1st, 2015. Could you please advise me, how do I achieve that my previous years of noclaim bonus would be recognize and enrolled to my record?
Thank you.
George Nezval
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Does the no claim say how long the old bonus is valid for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Alex,

there is no valid day at all.

You ned to write to the Insurance company and make a formal complaint. They will investigate the matter and report back to you. If you are not happy with the decision then you can complain to the Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service and can be located at:
That should resolve the matter.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you , it is all right.


George N


I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.