How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71140
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo C, Are there Barristers that I can directly talk to or

This answer was rated:

Hi Jo C, Are there Barristers that I can directly talk to or make arrangement with rather than going through lawyers? Is there any barrister like lawyers doing no win no fee? Thank you
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
There are public access barristers but they don't act on a no win no fee arrangement.
But most barristers now are public access registered or they should be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. Is there website that I for instance find a barrister specialized on property law.?

No, but if you call the bar standards board on 0207(###) ###-####and ask for records they will probably be able to make suggestions of anybody public access registered in that area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

I would like to say that I was a bit surprised that you stepped out of my previous question when I asked how I could make a complaint against a Barrister. I mean I can maybe understand if you want to protect a friend but refusing to respond that I may complain against a Barrister that you might not even know is strange. This is one big problem is legal system here. I have been to tribunal that the counsel of the plaintiff was so closed to the chair who was a Barrister too and she just followed what the counsel winked at her to do. Unfortunately this is terrible for a justice system.

I wouldn't be able to comment on that.
Not my area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no problem

All the besr
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you