How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have just given my notice on the house i was renting

Customer Question

I have just given my notice on the house i was renting in my name.. my daughter and her family are already living in the house and want to take over the tenancy and need a guarantor but can't find one..
I have been told that if i can get a solicitor to write a document stating that I will be there guarantor and promise to pay any rent IF my daughter leaves the premises without paying and that the deposit that is due to me, i will put in my daughters name.
PLEASE! can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Are you asking for us to do that document for you? If so, sadly that is not a service that we can provide as this is a question and answer site.