How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am living in Scotland and my retired military husband of

Customer Question

I am living in Scotland and my retired US military husband of 12 years is living in Georgia USA. If we get divorced through the Scottish courts, could I still have a claim on his military retirement pension?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law