How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I provide reports as supporting information applications. A

Customer Question

I provide reports as supporting information for planning applications.
A Local Planning Authority Officer has stated in writing that what I recommended within a recent report was "somewhat perverse." His comment has been placed online, in the public domain, within the council's website.
While I completely understand that he is entitled to give a professional opinion on the reports that I provide, I believe that he has given his personal opinion, which goes beyond his remit as a council employee.
Apart from wasting my time complaining to the council, is there any action I can take?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are his comments likely to cause you to suffer a financial loss?