How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35076
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I'm acting under a LPA. I want to by my mother (the donor's)

This answer was rated:

I'm acting under a LPA. I want to by my mother (the donor's) property. Can I sell as Attorney to myself? I am paying the going rate.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
No I am afraid that this is not possible unless you obtain an Order from the Court of Protection.
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you