How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I wish to sue someone. How do I find out whether he is a man

This answer was rated:

I wish to sue someone. How do I find out whether he is a man of straw or has money?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly you don't know. This is always a risk when you issue proceedings. You can search his property address at the land registry which will tell you if he owns it. Apart from that there is not much you can do until after judgment when you can get an order to obtain information.
But you can't do this until after judgment. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.