How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

OK I want to sue a company which has company accounts in Oct

This answer was rated:

OK I want to sue a company which has company accounts in Oct 2014 showing he is insolvent. He will not give the name of his PI insurer but I understand if there is a solvency issue is has a duty to do so. Is there a form I can issue to compel him to provide details of the Insurers
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
Say you want it within 14 days or you will seek an order for disclosure. If he refuses then complete form n244
And make an application direct to court. The court can decide whether to make an order.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.