How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need legal advise in appealing against a claim from dept

Customer Question

I need legal advise in appealing against a claim from dept of pension
The dept of pension claim they overpaid me £20000 in pension credit,
I was self employed conducting a business that never made a profit
I lived on benifit, during that time I had a no of private that paid approx £400
per month. I decided to draw on the pension too support my self and the business,
the dept of pension was informed of these pensions.
Their claim is I never told them every time i filled their claimant document
I Have In y possession documents to support the state of my business during the period,
can you help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did you ever declare you were self employed please, even if you didnt make a profit?