How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10779
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

My late father will leaves his house to myself my children

This answer was rated:

my late father will leaves his house to myself my children and my nephew my step mother was to live for the rest of her life. I have little contact with her and my step brother and have not spoken to my stepmother for oner a year despite attempts by phone.
I have asked to visit and my stepbrother and sister tell me they will contact me , I have also asked to speak to her but have been told she is asleep. she is now 95 and as her children do not benefit from my fathers will am concerned that she may not still be alive. can I ask you to advise

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

A death must be registered within five days. The death will receive a death certificate and all such certificates are held both at the local registry office where the death was registered and centrally at the General Register Office.

You can execute a search of the records online for a small fee (around £10, £23 for results within 24 hours.

You can search here:-

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. You will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,


Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you