How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am trying to get my deposit back on a flat that was

Customer Question

Hi i am trying to get my deposit back on a flat that was rented from sweet property in rochester high street. He defrauded many people. The company has since shut down and i cant get hold of him , i have been in contact with the companys where my money should have been put into, but there is no trace of it . He owes me £1,250 pounds and i need some advice on what to do . Thanks lorraine giddings.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

You may end up throwing good money after bad money if you decide to take civil court action against this person.

I would suggest that you report the person to the Police for fraud which is a criminal offence, you may report this matter to the police online at

Hope this helps