How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a Latvian citizen lived and worked in the UK years.

Customer Question

I am a Latvian citizen lived and worked in the UK for 10 years. I have got National Insurance Number. Do I need to have a biometric details to get a permanent resident card so that I can seek social services support because I have a badly fractured wrist which makes impossible for me to work any more.i am due another operation soon to remove the screws and metal plates .hopefully this will help with pain
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

No biometrics are required from you as you are an EEA national applying for a document proving your permanent residency.

The application form is here:

Hope this helps