How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We bought a new property in January and have now been told

Customer Question

We bought a new property in January and have now been told we need to move out for 4-5 weeks due to the suspended slab base being wet and needing to be dried out we do not know the cause. Should we be seeking legal advice in case there are any future issues because of this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Does your property benefit from any Builder's warranty- ie NHBC or a professional Consultant's certificate?

I look forward to hearing from you.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it is covered under NHBC

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.