How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Alex W ,....You kindly answered questions recently ,....i am

Customer Question

Alex W ,....You kindly answered questions recently ,....i am an etype jag restorer. how do i get copies of what you advised on repudiating my agreement.
This session is regarding my forming a limited company to protect myself and how to transfer assets to the company ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hi you can just go back to the question at any time. It should go in your account history.
It should be under my questions.
Any problems then email customer services.
Thanks! Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.