How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6466
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Who is the governing body of mortgage companys

This answer was rated:

who is the governing body of mortgage companys
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
Are you looking to make a complaint about your mortgage lender?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

a friend has taken out amorgage for 28,000 but she only has 15,500. in the property the rest belonging to me,I did not agree to this mortgage and haven't signed any papers saying so, the property is valued at £135, 000. after contacting the mortgage company there has been no reply this is several months ago and the mortgage is still running

If the mortgage lender will not deal with your complaint the body that regulates mortgages is the Financial Services Authority and you can raise a complaint with the Financial Services Ombudsman, You will find the details at
If you have any further questions please do ask.If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.
Jenny and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you