How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My wife kicked me out over a year a go police gave me a stop

This answer was rated:

my wife kicked me out over a year a go police gave me a stop going around order then served me a harrasment order this week end i find out she has move , got rid of all my personal things my life was in that hse all i have is my cloths can i go to the police now
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
About what please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is anyone there

Yes, I'm here.
Can you give me the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i gave that when you said you could help ??

You haven't responded to the question above?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

jo what question help me here please

I need to know what you propose to go to the police about?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
she never read my first post yet she said she did she said she was the expert then asked for question again how can she state she knows the answer thats why i agreed your terms please now find me some one that has read my post
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You want to go to the Police because your wife has disposed of your personal possessions, is that right?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes can i do this she moved out this weekend and removed all my belongings 30 years of my life gone . i dont no where she has gone

If she has destroyed your possessions you can complain to the Police. This could be criminal damage if she has destroyed or damaged your property without reasonable excuse.
So report this to the Police. They may say it is a civil matter, but insist that it is criminal. The Act says:
"A person who without lawful excuse, destroys or damages any property belonging to another intending to destroy or damage any such property or being reckless as to whether any such property would be destroyed or damaged shall be guilty of an offence"
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you