How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I just need to know a Court form number Court

Customer Question

Hello, I just need to know a Court form number for a Court Order.
Sussex Police have advised me I need to obtain a Court Order to obtain copies of the witness statements taken by them following their investigation into an accident when I was badly injured in a Thomson Airways plane which landed at Gatwick. I have already made a Sec 7 Data Protection Request but they have said this will not enable me to obtain the witness statements (even redacted ones) - they say this takes a Court Order. Thomson Airways are now denying the accident every took place so I desperately need these witness statements.
This accident caused me to loose my job so I'm now dealing with this myself because I cant afford to keep paying my solicitor. Could someone please advise me on how to go about obtaining such a Court Order and in particular the Court Reference Number of the form I need to complete and how I go about this? I have read the website but cant find what I need. Many thanks for any reply I receive.......
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Were the witness statements in a criminal matter? Is this now a civil matter you are claiming?