I asked you a question yesterday the question was what email

I asked you a question yesterday the question was what email address to use to get in touch with the financial ombudsman your answer was that is wrong it was rejected as the email address
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. The address you were given is not an email address, it is a website. By following that link you will get to the Ombudsman's website and on there you can find the contact details. But I can give you their contact details now. Email:***@******.*** Phone: 0800 023 4 567 Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you