How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Discretionary leave

Customer Question

My question was that I have been given discretionary leave on human right ground and i am living in UK since 2005 and granted leave on July 2012 since I have 6 children born in UK and never travel out of UK. all children are in education except miner, therefore I want you to write me a covering letter covering all legal clauses on human right and private family life law.and if there is any law regarding children living in UK over seven years continuously what right they got and the parents even though my six children born in UK.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


If you are unable to fine a professional to answer my question.and if i cancel my question will you refund my fee of £38.00


Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I can refund the fee on request - please confirm you would like me to do this.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi,please refund my fee of £38.00 as you are unable to find expert advice for me within reasonable time.