I need a quick review on terms and conditions of an

Customer Question

Hi, I need a quick review on terms and conditions of an online company. It not much, just about 2 pages may be. Would like to know if you could be of help. Thanks.

You can read these terms and conditions on

Its about an online game competition where members complete with other members. However it is not explicitly mentioned under the terms and conditions that a member can or cannot use any IT tools (say a automated program to play the game) to play game.

It mentions about non-ethical practice, but it does not specify what they consider as non-ethical. According to me using a automated program is NOT non-ethical.

So I would like to know if I use an automated program to play this game, will I be breaking the terms and conditions. ?

Please reply to***@******.***