How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How do I appeal the decision that Worcester c.c made in not

Customer Question

How do I appeal the decision that Worcester c.c made in not sending my physical disabled daughter to the home of her choosing. My daughter wanted to be near her family and the cheaper home that they wanted to put her in was not far from the home we wanted to move her from
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and formally say you want to appeal. If they do not allow that appeal then you write to the chief executive of Worcester City Council and make a formal complaint. That department will investigate the matter for you.
If that is not upheld then you can complain to the Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service and can investigate this for you at:
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.