How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Ma i have complain re;replacement of kitchen

Customer Question

Dear sir/ ma
i have complain re;replacement of kitchen stack pipe at*****,se5 8pl.since february 2015 ,contractor do not finish the job up till now and my kithen is still in mess situation . please sir / ma i need help.
thank you.
Janet Ojo.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you Janet.
Do you know the cost of getting the remaining work done? Have you paid for it yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am not the one to pay for the job its the responsibity of my land lord ;so

southwark council ,be cause am council tenant.

so i am not satisfied with your expert.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please i will like you return my money into my account

thank you.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
You are a Council tenant?