How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I,v been in my 2 bed flat over a kebab shop years,i,ve

Customer Question

I,v been in my 2 bed flat over a kebab shop for 19 years,i,ve put a walk in shower,new kitchen,carpeted throughout because my lanlord said he wouldn,t sell it while i was in it,i used a pension lump some to do this,i needed the shower as i,ve had both knees replaced,he has sold it now as he can ,he told me he would compensate me for all i,ve done and the new owner wants me to stay,straight he want to put up my rend from £650 to £800 a monthand my old lanlord is side stepping talk about paying me,i am on the council waiting list now,can i exspect to get any money from him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did the landlord confirm he would pay in writing?