How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3844
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

A colleague of mine has made a complaint at work against me.

This answer was rated:

A colleague of mine has made a complaint at work against me. I don't know what it is about. She wants to use mediation to resolve it. I agree with it.this is informal at this stage. I am so worried.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
The aim of the mediation is to maintain a working relationship not seek to lay blame of prejudice someone. This is perhaps one of the less formal ways to resolve a dispute.
I do not think you should be too concerned - as a starting point, do you know if you are allowed to take a colleague to the mediation to support you?
Can you provide me with any more details?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Alex J. and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you