How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I was going to court to be set a side in Nottingham

Customer Question

I was going to court for judgment to be set a side in Nottingham county court but my solicitor advised me is not necessary for me to turn up as he would orgonize a solicitor to attend on behalf of us but because of this decision i believe we lost the court case as judgment was give to other party . Is there any thing we can do either against the judgment or wrong information from my solicitor telling me I don't need to attend?
Many thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The Judge would have given reasons, do you have those?