How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My 5 years visa is running out on September 30th it is a

Customer Question

Hi my 5 years visa is running out on September 30th it is a EEA family member I'm my brother in law's dependant and right now he doesn't want to provided me his personal documents(passport, proof of address, P60)so I can submit my application for permanant stay.
Can I still applied without his documents?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please carry on with your search and let me know
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may apply without his documents but it is likely that your application will not succeed as you need to show that he has been exercising treaty rights in the UK for the duration of your stay here and you can only show this by submitting his documents.
Please leave feedback