My partner of 19 years and I have separated, his sole name

My partner of 19 years and I have separated, his sole name is ***** ***** mortgage but he has agreed to sign it over to me if I can raise the funds, there is 100k in equity in the house with a remaining balance of 77k on the mortgage He would like 130k to buy him out. I earn £32,000 do you think I am going to be able to do this?
How has the house purchase been financed in the past?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My partner paid the mortgage I have paid all other bills

Are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No children

Just doe clarity.
The house is worth £180,000 and the outstanding mortgage is £77,000
Your partner has said he will accept £50,000 in settlement - provided you can also get him released from the mortgage.
Is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes Clare, At the moment it is all pretty amicable.

Have you spoken to a mortgage advisor?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not yet, This is all a bit new to me, I didn't expect to have to worry about this sort of thing so it has all come as a bit of a shock.

Your staring point is to speak to a mortgage advisor who will look at your income and expenditure to see what can be done.
It would be a stretch - but if your Credit record is good and your other debts and minimal it should be possible
Please ask if you need further details