How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 822
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

Do you deal with Probate ? I need to swear an oaf so I can

This answer was rated:

Do you deal with Probate ? I need to swear an oaf so I can complete Probate for my husband and also my mother.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
In order to swear an oath you need to go to a solicitors' office with your probate documents and pay a small fee (typically £5 per document). The solicitor will then administer the oath and sign and stamp the document for you. You don't normally need an appointment to do this.
You can also do this at a Magistrates Court.
I hope this answers your question and if it does the please rate my answer. If you need more information please let me know.
LondonlawyerJ and other Law Specialists are ready to help you