How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hallo, my name is mrs ***** ***** I need legal advice

Customer Question

hallo, my name is mrs ***** ***** I need legal advice
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hiya my husband and I av separated we av our own house but my name isn't on mortgage but my name is ***** ***** registration rights for the property , im wanting to leave the property but cant do so while I find other accomadation I an children 1 aged 22 the other 16 which of both do NOT belong to my husband he as seen his lawyer and as told my husband he cant by law evict me out the property as my name is ***** ***** rights if he put house for sale as now he would get peanuts for it , now my husband as said to me he can offer me settlement of 5.000 pounds for a final settlement but he gets to keep house and if I leave the property I severe all tires with it incuding land rights so im a little bit out of my depth here as you can imagine

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need help

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thats ok i dont mind waiting thankyou

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived together, how much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there and what income do you each have?