How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

HiI have parental responsibilities over my daughter Ellie

Customer Question

Hi I have parental responsibilities over my daughter Ellie and there are no child arrangement orders in situ. Does my ex need my permission to take my daughter out of the country as she has stopped me from taking her on vacation this year. regards Alan

I have just read the disclaimer: will a lawyer answer this question or an expert? I need legal advice not an expert.



Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law