How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I came here to study in 2012 on Tier4 Student visa, my plans

Customer Question

I came here to study in 2012 on Tier4 Student visa, my plans was to finish in 2016 and return in my home country(rwanda) but due to the fact that the current president want to change constitution after he is final mandate 2017 there is a growing tensions between people mainly fuelled by ethnic hatred that now the situation is becoming very hostile similar to 20 years ago before the genocide that took almost 1 million lives. So as a young person whom parents(both deceased) were from the ethnic group that commit , I m scared that if anything happens I could be the prime target as a revenge. What can i do now ? I m scared.
What makes me worried more is that since my childhood I never been accepted by any of my grandparent families on both sides as they are of different ethnicity. It just drives me mad every time I think about my rough life I have experienced all due to harsh treatment because of the genocide, now people are getting winded up by all of this political saga and the end could be disastrous.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would be more than happy to receive a proper answer for the question. I need it so bad, I need to know what grounds I have to defend my case. I wish you can keep the question and find me a professional assistant because the facts that I paid for it justify how eager I need the response. Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,