How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I buy a cravan paid full money not get invoice and key and

This answer was rated:

I buy a cravan paid full money not get invoice and key and any paperwork that prove it is mine then owner still hold the key and treat that if I not pay rent he will clash it by drop it in the road and get council to destroyed it without tell me when he do it
You should call the police as it seems that the owner has stolen your money by denying that you paid him for the caravan and wants to charge you rent when you are in fact the owner of the caravan.
However, if the rent is for the caravan site, then you should pay it as rent for the site is separate from rent for the occupation of the caravan.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

police said complain in court it is civil matter and not give me refrance number

In that case I would suggest that you get a local solicitor to write to the person and demand that they give you the documents or face legal proceedings.
If the person does not comply, you may take civil court proceedings against them an order to stop them demanding rent from you and to hand over documents to you.
All the best