How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I'm joseph

Customer Question

I want to know how I can get the detailed police report of lies told against me by my wife
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly unless you are charged, you wont be entitled to it. It is covered under the Data Protection Act and can only be released by order of the Court.
If you are charged then you are entitled to ALL the evidence including Police reports as part of disclosure. Therefore at this stage you would get a copy.But if you are not charged, then you won't get a copy as part of standard procedure.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?