How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dated: 29th July, 2015.Dear solicitor, One of my Indian

Customer Question

Dated: 29th July, 2015.
Dear solicitor,
One of my Indian relatives, living in India, would like to settle in U.K. permanently with a green card. The person in question, a male, is approximately 22 years old and single. How much monies, via a bank account and/or otherwise, would be necessitated to show at the port of entry of U.K. He is good in health and does not entail any bad habits. Were your ad hoc advice to be complementary, would be willing to act on behalf of the prospective person.
Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
The Uk does not have a "Green Card" system are you sure he wishes to come to the UK?
What links does he have with the UK?