How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I owned a freehold property in 1990, at the time I was suffering

Customer Question

I owned a freehold property in 1990, at the time I was suffering with severe mental health issues and was a victim of domestic violence, the house was in a re-generation area and from what I understand was fully modernised and sold, I did contact a solicitor about this albeit a long time afterwards but unfortunately contacted a gentleman named Milton Firman, a Manchester solicitor who unknowingly to me was due to be struck off, he told me there was nothing I could do re the house and just to forget it, but I feel I was unfairly treated and ignored due to my illness, I am now quite well, work full time but still feel as though I was unfairly treated as the house was left to me by my late father.
Thanks for listening,
Pauline Davis.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What actually happened with regard to the house?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As far as I know it was modernised under a re generation scheme and sold on but I really dont know can you send me your contact details.
Thank You *****
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Who owned it after you?