How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a charge on a property ,the debt is 10 years old.Its

Customer Question

I have a charge on a property ,the debt is 10 years old.Its my ex - girlfriend's daughter.She's refusing to pay back any monies.Outstanding amount is £30,000.Am I able to apply to the courts for force of sale to recover the debt? If yes which court do you recommend.Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you have a charge yes, you can apply to the court for an order for sale.
Can I clarify Anything for you about this today please?