How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

There, my problem started 2years ago when i asked the

Customer Question

hello there, my problem started 2years ago when i asked the m.d with a friend for a pay rise and we were told if we didnt like it we could go somewhere else. As i had done 24 years service i was a little put out to say the least.Since then it as been a struggle with no verbal contact and other arguements with the other 2 directors. A collegue on my section has recently been made redundant through lack of orders though we seem to have plenty of work. Work that i do was going to be sent out today, So i complained that they had just made a person redundant, yet they were sending his work out to be done. i feel that i will be pressurised even more from now on. what help can i get if the situation worsens, regards steve
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to hep you today. Have you raised a grievance about this situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not as yet though i feel that my employers will make life more difficult. i have two years to retirement so dont really want to take matters further .

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
why do you think that the situation will get worse for you?