How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

8 years after removal, I received copy tampered court order

Customer Question

8 years after removal, I received copy tampered court order which is not signed by the Judge and when I request that the order be voided, court staff refuse to pass my Judicial Review to the Judge that it is too late and that I cannot challenge the court but as per the void court order, it is never too late and that the court can set aside their order. When scanned and magnified, the additional digit for reference number has an x beneath they rewritten. court staff then asked for a copy of the order then amend and forward it without the judged signature. How can I get tampered court order voided. Ann Marie Antoinette Small

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to be clear, why have you waited 8 years to challenge the order? When was it made please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex, I have been appealing my removal as I was charged with illegal entry as I went to Jamaica May 17-30, 2003 & upon my return, Immigration Officer failed to stamp my Passport & I was arrested when I went for student visa extention , spent 2 months in jails & detention camp then my Judicial review was granted with indefinite bail based on the grounds that I already have an appeal lodged at Home Office awaiting Court date set before an Adjudicator but 4 months later I was rearrested & removed to which I appealed 5 times but my name is popular & they keep sending different Ann Marie Small so my appeal was dismissed citing immigration history clouded. I then contacted England help line who advised me to apply for my court docs to Freedom of Info in 2012 & received my app with False outcome & complained to the court but they can't locate my docs so they asked me to forward a copy which will b investigated then in 2013 I was told to apply via Judicial review as my docs cannot b located then in 2014, I was sent an amended order that the copy tampered court order was error of additional digit 3 was noted same day after it left the court & the Judge was notified but amended order was sent which no one received as copy tampered order was sent on day of rearrest to my solicitor from Home Office & 8 years later by Freedom of info. Court staff keep giving me contradicting responses. The void court order states that it is my right to have it set aside & voided and there is no time limit. As per UK Forgery act 1981, "court docs r the number which identify the court docs is false if altered whether by addition, insertion, obliteration, erasure r removal" to which CO/32692/04 has an additional digit inserted which when scanned & magnified has an 'X' manually typed beneath which was done before it left court & additional digit '3' rewritten. The court is saying that additional digit '3' is a typing error but court orders cannot b printed with digits beneath. I have forwarded 3 Judicial review from 2013 which the court claim they have not received so I sent last by courier which they have & refused to pass to the judge stating that I cannot challenge the court & its 11 years too late but the Void court order state that it is my right & time does not pass & the court can set aside its one order but court manager refusing

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Its bad news I am afraid. You have 21 days to appeal an order. If you are beyond this you need to seek permission out of time.
You therefore need to make a formal application using form N244:
The Court will then HAVE to submit it to a Judge
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I forgot my password

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: